event display and reg
Images of Research Preparation Workshop
Are you a Graduate Student interested in submitting an entry to the Images of Research (IOR) competition, but have questions about preparing your submission? We can help!
This live, virtual session will run as follows:
- 1:00-1:25, Design and getting the most out of your image
- 1:25-1:50, Crafting a clear and compelling description
- 2:00-2:15, Making sure your image meets the technical requirements
- 2:15-2:30, Copyright implications of the CC-BY license
- 2:30-3:00, General Q & A
This workshop may be applied towards your Professional Development (PD) Requirement. All professional development activities must be approved by your department. Please note that you will need to attend the full two-hour session to receive the PD credit.
Please note that the presentation portion of this workshop (not the Q&A) will be recorded for an additional PD credit workshop to be held on Tuesday, February 2. The recordings will also be available online, linked from the page Preparing Your Entry, to view individual sections if you only need assistance with one part of the submission process and are not pursuing the PD credit.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Thursday, January 21, 2021
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm